This year was all about Michael Jackson…at least Jamie Foxx and the people over at BET would like for us to think so…
Jamie and the Michael Jackson’s outfits was not quite cutting it…I was totally embarrassed for Jamie…
Here’s a recap:
- New Edition opened the awards show and they performed well but their vocals were kinda weak…
- Keri Hilson performed but it was all show… Keri acted like she sold a 100 million records and performed with 10 choreographed dancers…Keri also lip synced…
- Soulja Boy performed and the people knew his song… I didn’t. More power to him.
- Neyo did his thing and I enjoyed his performance…know why? Neyo can sing mane…
- Beyonce performed and I must say she looked beautiful but she was putting me to sleep!
- Continue Reading…
Two legends pass away in the same day. This is a very sad day.
Micheal Jackson is dead at the age of 50.
Paramedics were called just before 12:30 PST this afternoon after the legendary icon collapsed at his Holmby Hills home.
We’ve learned that despite their efforts, the emergency medical team members on the scene we unable to revive the noted “King of Pop.”
Jackson was rushed to UCLA Medical Center, where he is confirmed to have died from cardiac arrest.
Sources say the star’s arrival at hospital prompted complete chaos by fans screaming, “you have to save him…you have to save him!”
We’ve learned Jackson’s sister, La Toya, was scene crying in the hospital.
Micheal Jackson’s death comes just before the star was set to head to England to spark what was said to be his last tour.
Before his death, the six-foot-plus music icon is reported to have been getting down to one hundred pounds.
Jackson is survived by three children
I don’t like her music (even though you do) and I gotta say I’m not feeling her look either. Kinda like my white friends mothers. Plain Jane!
Not quite the sex symbol image she tries so hard to portray.