HSK’s Hollywood Beauty Tips @ A Bargain!February 2nd, 2013
Keep Your Skin Wet During Winter Without Money Woes!!!
Do you want to know how to exfoliate your skin without forking out big bucks on pricey products and potentially painful chemical peels? We’ve got the answer! You may not believe it, but the fountain of youth could already be right in your own kitchen!
Brittnie Fountain is a nationally-acclaimed make-up artist, recognized for the intricate special effects art she’s contributed to the faces of some of Hollywood’s leading actors and actresses.
Now, she’s bringing some of Tinseltown’s top organic beauty secrets to you, HSK readers. Know why? Because it’s important to stay fly and do you!!!
If you’ve got lemons, brown sugar, mineral salt and a quality virgin coconut oil on deck – you’ve got all of the ingredients to keep your facial skin hydrated and nourished during these unforgiving winter months!
Here’s a keep it 100% Hollywood insider beauty secret:
- Exfoliate your skin twice a week to get of rid the old skin cells and bring out the new
- Dip half of a lemon into half brown sugar, half mineral salt mixture
- Rub in circular motions across face, wiping away the dead skin cells
- Follow exfoliation with rubbing coconut oil into the new skin
- Be sure to pay close attention to moisturizing the area around the eyes
Tune in next week for another Hollywood insider tip that will keep your brows from smudging this Valentine’s Day!!!
Written by Brittnie Fountain